Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bad Blogger

I haven't posted much over this month. Sorry to all those that actually read our little blog.

*Jess had her birthday on the 19th! She is so amazing. I think I've said that a time or two, but she really is. She got some great gifts and we had a fantastic day together!! I feel sad that I didn't post a proper post but I know she understands!
**I gave Jess a beautiful 5 month old daughter :)
**Jess' mom & dad gave her Wii Fit, the Wii Fit start kit, and some moola
**My mom gave her moola
**My dad gave her a necklace
**Bill gave her a funny card
**The kids made cards
**Her brother got her Freaks and Geeks DVD

*Wii Fit is deceitful! It kicks your BEhind and you don't even know it. Especially that hula hoop game!

*Delaney is getting up on all fours...crawling is in our future

*Cousin Vincent is starting to walk unassisted! So proud!

*Charlotte got a lead in this year's Camp Shakespeare play Merry Wives of Windsor. She is Mistress Page. We know she will be great!

*We are loving the signing time videos. Me, Jess, the big girls, and Delaney all like the videos. Very well done. Jess and I even had a brief ASL convo during church Sunday. Hey! It's rude to speak outloud so we signed instead! :)

*We are planning a special trip with a very special friend in August. We are all so very excited to spend some quality time with our friend and her daughter. Drinking KC beer, eating good food, visiting neat sites, and wonderful conversation. Ahhh just the thought makes me smile. :)

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Nice catch up.
Happy Birthday Jess !