Not many parents can take a picture of their kid 1 year later in the exact same outfit they came home from the hospital in...but here's our little peanut showing off her little bitty skills!
Seriously...I'm not going to recap this year with our Bug...I will say it was an adventure. We found out how strong we were/are as a couple, family, and mothers. We found out who our friends really are. Delaney has been through hell and back and she's still smiling. She's our little trooper. She is everything we could have asked for.
- She still doesn't crawl
- She doesn't walk
- She cruises proficiently (but has for months and months)
- She eats more than her weight in food each day
- She is onary and knows it
- She is becoming way more friendly with everyone
- She is still breastfeeding
- She does not drink from a bottle, sippy, cup, straw, etc
- She likes all things except brocoli her favorites being beans, breads, fruits, and fish.
- She is sharing our bed at night but sleeps on her mattress on the floor of her nursery at naptime
- She still goes poop in the potty when we have the time to listen to her telling us she needs to go...
- She loves PT and loves M her therapist
- She is still rear facing in her big girl carseat but can still comfortably fit in her baby carrier carseat.
- She loves the ergo