Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Delaney's New Trick





Talk about "scare the crap out of mommy"! She was complaining in her crib so Jess and I gave her 5 minutes to calm down and see if she would sleep. We finally went in there to see her STANDING in her crib. Seriously the child had pulled herself up and was standing. We quickly moved the matress down a natch! She has now started pulling up on her kicking toy, her exesaucer, the couch, our legs, chairs, etc. Oh my my my! I was really prepared for mobility...not prepared for this just yet. She doesn't even use crawling as a mode of transportation but I'll be darned if she doesn't pull up...and even more recently she is attempting to cruise on the couch and her exesaucer. These darn small babies are trouble. :)

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

She'll be walking at 7 months. You just wait.

Love the braces.