Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3, 2009







We woke up this morning to about 2 more inches of snow on top of the already 15 inches that has fallen since the 24th. I LOVE snow...love love snow. But I don't love below zero temperatures with snow. It just makes life miserable.

I wanted to post a few pictures that I have on the computer right now...I promise in the next week I will be posting some really cool blogs of pictures and videos. Uncle Dylan sung some amazing original songs over the holidays that I'd like to share on here. Charlotte put Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou to song and I have that recorded as well. I also have TONS of pictures from the snow, the holiday, and around the house to share. For now though you are going to have to be happy with the pictures I've taken with my phone over the past two weeks.

Oh and one last thing...for naps we have transitioned Delaney OUT of her crib. She sleeps on her mattress on the floor. I will include that in one of the posts I do this week!

No comments: