Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Purple Stride 2010

We gathered together on October 16th and 17th to honor Sandy Stewart. Our daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, and friend. We gathered as a family to pay tribute. We felt the hole our lives now have because you are not here. We felt the love you still send us all. We laughed. We cried. We told stories. We will continue to honor you, Sandy, in our daily lives. I am sad that I (Kathy) was unable to get to know you as fully as others did but you impacted most of my family so you impact me. We love you and we know you are shining down on all of us.



















1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Thank you for sharing all of this. I have to say....that video of her singing has to be one of THE CUTEST things EVER !!! Like EVER EVER. I LOVED watching her facial expressions change with each chorus.
She is truly the biggest little mermaid fan :)