Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Changes

What is up with all the changes to my face and body. First of all I have acne, for the FIRST time in my entire life. As a teenager I never had to deal with acne, yes I had an occasional pimple but never more than one at a time and never more than one a month or two. BLAH! Secondly my boobs have to weigh 2 pounds each. They haven't gotten any bigger but they've gotten more weight to them. EEK! My bowels are all messed up, as if they weren't before, now they are times a thousand. My moods are all over the place and my emotions can switch with the tide.

I am so ready to find out if this baby is a boy Peanut or a girl Peanut. I'm ready to meet this baby and hold this baby and cuddle this baby. Over the past few days I have just really been yearning to see Peanut and hold Peanut and bring Peanut home. I'm still not looking forward to the actual labor part of the whole process, but I want that Peanut in my arms!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel you on this one lady.

congrats on the 2nd trimester though!!!

Jess said...

Are you ever going to update this thing? Geez lady! :D

Susan said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you are pregnant! Never in a million years would I have imagined it! :)It's awesome, enjoy it. Post some belly shots! I took a pic every month; it was crazy watching the growth.
I do still talk to Mary daily. She has the same old phone number from college. I don't want to post it on here, but email me and I'll give it to you. socrsu2@aol.com. She's in Ireland right now with her hubby and his family on vacation.