Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hanson

Okay so most of the readers of this post will probably have no need to read it. As a high school student I fell in love with Hanson. Yes those cute little boys that sang Mmmmbop. If you hate them I'd challenge you to look up the lyrics as opposed to listening to the songs. Anyway I've liked them for a decade now. They were my first concert when I was 16 in Nashville. Good news! They are going back on tour. They are even coming to Kansas City. The tour is meant to raise money for children without shoes in Africa. They do a 1 mile barefoot walk before the concert and then everyone can enjoy the wonderful music. I am very very excited about the concert in September...and just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Bill said...

I will have you know that I did go and look at some lyrics. "Fire on the Mountain" I think it was called was pretty poetic.
PS:Are people with penises allowed on here? :)