Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hospital Visit #4




Here are some pictures of Julia with max tonight in the snow! Plus an update on us.


Last night I was in the hospital until 3a.m. I was feeling short of breath and having cramping so I went in after Jess and I put the girls to bed. They checked my BP, it was great. They checked my pulse ox and pulse rate, both were okay. Peanut's heartbeat was awesome. They did an EKG and it came back normal. I was having contractions lasting a minute and a half to two minutes every 3-4 minutes. I kept getting asked how much I weigh and had all sorts of comments about my weight which totally offended me. My contractions slowed down and stopped on their own...only to pick back up once I got home. They treated me with an albuterol inhaler since I've had asthma and they couldn't think of another reason I was short of breath. My blood work showed an elevated white count...so there is an infection somewhere in my body they just don't know where nor did they seem to care really. So now I'm just waiting till Thursday to see MY doctor...hoping the contractions stop and the infection isn't anything serious.



No comments: