Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Frustrated

Alright followers....

Today's OB appointment didn't go well. I failed my Biophysical Profile because my amniotic fluid is too low. My blood pressure shot up. I had 4 contractions in 30 minutes of being on the monitors. And the doctor said it will be a matter of days not weeks until she comes out. He also said that if I was 38 weeks pregnant instead of 36 weeks he would have had me in the OR today at noon delivering her. As of right now I have an appointment again on Friday, Monday, and Thursday. He thinks there is a good chance she will come this weekend though.

4 comments:

Lora said...

Thanks for the update!! I'm glad the doctor is keeping an eye on you. Hopefully she will come out on her own this weekend.

MT said...

Hopeing everything goes ok with the little one and wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Emily said...

hang in there, Kathy -- she's almost here!

Lisa Gallup said...

Just found y'alls blog! I love seeing pictures of the girls! :) Saying prayers that Delaney is healthy and that you are getting the care and attention from the doctors that you need!! If you suspect anything, be forceful - doctor's can be so difficult. (((hugs)))