Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

So I'm not totally crazy!

So for three weeks I've thought I was just sick and feeling icky because I was pregnant. Well I finally went to a Walgreens Take Care Clinic and found out I'm not crazy and "just pregnant", I have strep throat with NO tonsils and a severe sinus infection. Fan-friggin-tastic! No wonder I haven't slept well for three weeks. No wonder I'm feeling so ill and icky. No wonder I feel so run down. So now I'm taking 1750mg of Amoxicillin a day for 10 days. My OB said if it's not better by Monday I will be going immediately to the ENT... which makes me wonder what the heck an ENT can do other than a give antibiotics.

Jess and I were hoping that Peanut would hide from the Doppler today so that we'd be "forced" to have another sonogram because we want to know if Peanut is a boy or a girl already. We are impatient people and this not knowing business is killing us. We have changed our top names for both boys and girls, but this time we aren't sharing those names with anyone. We kind of want it to be a surprise for our families.

Countdown begins for California trip. Although we will miss the big girls for 8 days.... it will be nice to have a vacation. And onto future news, Jess' brother got engaged and is tentatively planning a destination wedding to the Dominican Republic. Woohoo! We are very very excited about this. It will be next fall, the girls will be in school so they'll be staying with family here, Peanut will be breastfeeding so he/she will come with us to DR. We couldn't be more excited about the experience.

Our first set of G Diapers came in this week. They are SOOOOOOOO cute! I also got my baby "bag" which is a backpack from Eddie Bauer. I figured it would be the easiest way to carry everything I'll need for Peanut, hold Julia's hand while crossing streets and in busy stores, and carry Peanut.

No comments: