Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Delaney is 6 months old




*She can sit unassisted for more than 2 minutes
*She is days/weeks away from full on crawling
*She weighs 11lbs 14oz (3rd percentile)
*She is 23.5 inches long (not on the growth chart)
*She loves all food but is getting irritated by baby food. Wants to feed herself.
*She knows how to drink out of a sippy but often times refuses
*Still not sleeping through the night
*Had two ear infections in July
*Will cuddle into my chest when Jess says "where is mommy?"
*Will reach out and touch Jess' face when I say "where is mom?"
*Loves her sisters VERY much
*The outdoors still make her the happiest besides breastfeeding

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

6 months already ! HOLY COW this had gone by fast.
Sometimes I think my babies are still 6 months old.

I wish that I were laying there sleeping. a girl can have dreams right.