Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Attacked by a rabid baby

So Delaney is still not sounding better so we started Oripred. WOW is all I can say! I do not have much of a reaction to steriods. Jess however acts like a crazy possessed moody person. Last night you would have thought Delaney was woven of the same fabric as Jess!!!! She was sound asleep between us in bed and the suddenly at 2:30A.M. she literally shot out of bed and started attacking me and climbing on me and blowing raspberries on my back and squealing! She did this for a solid TWO hours. I swear I remember my possessed baby walking from me to Jess and back again last night with almost no support. Then as quickly and suddenly as she woke up she passes out again and slept. (and by slept I mean closed her eyes but as before her sudden outburst she was super restless...we all probably got a combined total of 3 hours of sleep last night).

CRAZY night!!!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm sorry I'm laughing. That's not funny. It's not funny at all.
(well kind of)
Syd would freak out in a bad way. but same idea.
Night terrors and weird dreams.

I have a question for you. Can you email me. kblanchard317@hotmail.com

Jess said...

My favorite moment was when I gave her the Benadryl to counteract the Orapred and then 20 min later she was staggering like a tranquilized bear. It was funny but today I'm so so tired.

Carla said...

ROTFLMAO..