Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, April 23, 2010

15 months (late)




Wow things have changed this month. She has started walking. She can climb and go down a slide at the playground. She got glasses. She still doesn't sleep well. Still breast feeds. Made a new little boy friend named Kyle at her infant class (group therapy). She has started to enjoy playing and exploring. She can sign bubbles (some times), want, and more. She also signs up. She says two words pretty consistently now hi and papa. She sometimes says mama and mom mom. She is drinking lemonade from a sippy cup pretty consistently. She loves anything with cheese on it and anything sweet. She is absolutely refusing all veggies now which is strange because she never used to. She is opinionated. She's gotten the hang of skyping (KJ you need to sign up and add me!). She still loves clothes and picking out her own clothes. She is trying to be more "helpful". By that I mean while Charlotte puts dishes away Delaney empties out the draw of plastic stuff and when Julia is doing the laundry Delaney picked up already folded clothes and carries them around. She still gets up every morning and finds her braces so we'll put them on her. She also brought me her glasses case after rest time so I figure she'll do that in the mornings too. She loves leaving the house and loves loves going to the playground. She's figured out how to climb the little kid stairs and go down the little kid slide all on her own. Today she even went through the tunnel by herself.

1 comment:

K and J said...

This child needs to be re evaluated. She's is brilliant. I'm telling you. Such a smarty pants.

oh. girl, I can barely add pictures to my blog. If I tried to skype I'd end up ordering some strange movie from India I'm sure of it :)