Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Charlotte My Love

Charlotte is a literal kind of kid.

She started her school work, by choice, last week...before her vacation to Utah.

She did her grammar and remarked several times that I picked a tough curriculum. One particular page was bothering her...I'll share a few of her responses

What do these mean?

1. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
It is easier to see something than do something.

2. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Don't take more than you can handle.

3. The squeeky wheel gets the oil.
Talking about your problems can solve them.

4. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
You can't attract things without waiting.

5. You made your bed you lie in it.
Work hard then relax.

I love her.

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Literal. Literally too smart ! Her answers were genius.

Love the gifts. What a sweet letter.

Lisa Gallup said...

I love, LOVE her interpretations!!

Jess said...

The last one is my favorite because we say this to her all the time! She's been taking it as an excuse to relax all this time!!