Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Love of Strangers

Delaney received some gtube pads earlier this week from N. She is one crafty lady. They are SUPER SUPER cute and the card she sent was amazing.

Delaney also received a package in the mail this afternoon. In it there was a letter that reads..

Dear Delaney,
My name is Peyton. Someone told me that you are being very brave right now, but it can still be scary. I have been made by lots of people from far away places to help you feel better and not so alone!
When you are feeling scared or sad or just tired of all the trips to the doctor, cuddle up with me and feel the love that went into each stitch. I hope that this bearghan will remind you that there are those who love you and want you to get better real soon.
When you cuddle with me you can feel the love that was put into each stitch, like a hug fom all of us!
Hugs and Happy Thought
B.C.
On behalf of heartmade blessings.

2 comments:

Dani Magestro said...

N is so awesome and that blanket is a beautiful gift!

N said...

Oh, that letter made me cry! What a sweet sweet gesture.

I'm just glad the pads got there okay, and that they're not too crummy! So very very much the least I can do.