Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Julia My Dear

Last night Julia called us from Utah. Here's how the conversation went...

Julia: I had a nosebleed today before the ski resort.
Me: Oh no! Are you okay?
J: Yes. And guess what?! Everyone waited on me instead of leaving me at the house. That's what family is mama...they stayed with me.
M: That's so great Julia. I"m glad they all waited for you. Did you have fun at the ski resort?
J: YES! I even did a backflip on the trampoline bungee thing. Let me tell you that hurt and it was so hard. Don't ever try it yourself mama. You might get real hurt.
M: Oh okay thanks for the warning.
J: Then we came home and the kids all played downstairs. I found a white sheet and wore it like a ghost. I thought it would be neat to be a ghost.
M: You are so creative.
J: Yeah except I couldn't see so I ran into the wall but don't worry I'm okay I just busted my head open and bit my tongue.
M: Oh no honey that sounds awful.
J: Oh no there was just a little blood in my mouth and on my head.
M: Goodness gracious darling. Take care of yourself

She is such a mess but such a WONDERFULLY amazing energetic caring compassionate creative kid...

2 comments:

Jess said...

She's such a little spit fire!

K J and the kids said...

Now that sounds like a conversation I'll be having with all of my kids one day :) ha ha ha
Glad she's enjoying herself. It's been kinda rainy here....good and bad I guess.