Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Buggy's Many Halloween Outfits








We wanted to post a picture of all of Delaney's halloween outfits. She got her only "Baby's 1st Halloween" outfit from her Aunt Shelly...a hand-me-down from Violet. We LOVE LOVE LOVE the striped pants. OMG! She got two footie outfits...one with an absolutely adorable pumpkin on the rear from Annie and Avery! :) I purchased the orange boo outfit before I even thought about getting pregnant. And Jess and I got the mummy outfit when we got pregnant with Delaney. Finally there is the skull outfit that is her "costume". All the girls are going to be Sleep Over Sisters.I will post all the pictures of them together on Sunday or Monday. We LOVE you guys! And Delaney LOVES her outfits. :)

2 comments:

Lora said...

Lots of cute outfits!! She looks great in all of them :)

Dani Magestro said...

ohhh so cute! thats my favorite one too!