Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Peanuts and Eggs OH NO!





We just found out Delaney is allergic to peanuts and eggs! In fact I hate some sour gummy worms today (yep that's right they don't have egg or nut in them) and Delaney breastfed and then promptly broke out from head to toe. They are manufactured with products containing nuts and eggs. If ANY of you out there have any advice I"d love to hear it. Right now we really can't have (she and I...therefore we won't be having them in the house at all) cereals, crackers, dough products, nuts, nut butters, eggs, baked goods, and candies! That leaves meat (we don't really eat much meat), beans, veggies, and fruits LOL. Oh and going out to eat is a joke including ice cream. Shoot me now!

In order to deal with the stress of this I tye dyed and put Delaney in one of the outfits. I also made one for Miss Violet and Miss Avery. They will be getting them with their Christmas presents :)


3 comments:

Wrigley said...

Hey Kathy,

Sorry to hear about the allergies. I would talk to Joslyn about it because all of her kids have/had crazy allergies. Are you FB friends? I'm sure she has LOTS of good advice!

xoxo
Jennie

K J and the kids said...

Are you sure that it was a nut and egg allergy ? Just from eating gummy worms. Have you stayed away from all of this before ?
I always thought that when a baby has an allergic food reaction it gives them bloody stool.

I sure hope not. I remember thinking my Syd was allergic to dairy while breastfeeding and I couldn't eat ANYTHING.
Good luck.

Jess said...

First of all the shirt is awesome babe. You did an amazing job at your first tie dye experince. Secondly, I love the one where she's pointing to her teeth. So cute.