Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

As I promised...

Sorry it took so long to finally post the pictures of the crib and such...but we had to take a slight detour to the hospital this afternoon because I started bleeding again. Dang it all to heck! I bled, quit, and dried up. I cramped, kept cramping, and then kept cramping. They treated me for preterm labor, sent me home with strict instructions to take it easy and lay low until my appointment on the 4th. I'm just so thrilled they let me come home.

2 comments:

Lora said...

That's beautiful - the crib and the bedding. I'm sorry to hear that you were in the hospital again. Glad you are home now. Take it easy!!!

suburban dyke said...

Let’s fight back on Proposition 8. Let’s boycott California wines, produce and travel. Let’s publicize it. Let’s embarrass them. It worked a few years ago in Colorado. What do say?

Take it easy...