Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Bed Rest, Part I

Many of you may be wondering why I put part 1. Well chances are within the next few weeks I will be in the hospital again because of bleeding and be released once again on bed rest. That is IF i have any type of placenta previa. We think from what the doctor said at the hospital that I have marginal placenta previa. Everyone needs to believe that my placenta will move before I bleed again.
Being on best rest is not one of my favorite things in the world. I am not the type of person that can "just sit" or "just lay". Right now I can see at least three or four things I need to do around this house. Luckily our house is fairly clean and most of the things are already done. Jess is trying really hard to make sure everything is done so that I don't have the temptation to get up and do. All I know is...
I am NOT delivering this baby before it's safe.

No comments: