Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

30 week appointment

I LOST half a pound over the past two weeks. That's right...in 8 weeks I haven't gained an ounce, in fact I've lost half a pound. I can't say I'm upset about it. Looks like I'm up 6 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight. LOL

Next week we start our weekly biophysical profiles. That's where they measure the amniotic fluid and Peanut to make sure that growth is doing well, but not too large and the fluid levels stay appropriate. So I go back Monday...I'll let you know how that goes.

Colds colds colds...our 6 year old has had a severe cold for 2.5 weeks now and now Jess and Charlotte have the cold. Charlotte is just sniffing a little...but Jess is practically dying with this cold. She's snotty, coughing, sneezing, etc. She can't breathe. She can't sleep. This is making for a fun household. We are very lucky in that the kids sleep 10-12 hours straight at night, even with their colds....maybe they get so worn out during the day running around that they just pass out. Whatever the reason I'm just thankful that God blessed me with two good sleeping children...even if the wifey won't sleep!

Tonight is a little dinner party. We are having 4 friends over to enjoy a lovely low key dinner. I'm happy to see people that are not related to me or that I go to church with. Being a stay at home mom really limits ones ability to interact with different people. Anyway let's hope the dinner goes well tonight and the snotty noses dry up quickly.

No comments: