Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, November 24, 2008

4 POUNDS

I have gained 4 pounds in 4 days! Geez louize! Jess and our doctor said it's water weight...which would make sense...my once beautiful soccer legs and ankles have become fat and I now have cankles! We had our first Biophysical Profile...everything with Peanut looks awesome. Amniotic fluid is perfect. Heart looks strong. Breathing movements were awesome! We have another BPP next Monday and then the following week we get another set of measurements to see how big she's getting. Peanut was sucking her thumb...still breech...and the doctor also let me know that her being breech is why I'm in so much pain sometimes that I can barely walk.

Tomorrow I'm hoping Jess will take a belly shot. Boy has it gotten HUGE!

9 weeks 4 days and counting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the cankles.....boy do I feel you on that. I gained so much water weight too. Just remember, this too shall pass!!! xo