Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Snowmen, Oh how I love them!

Jess ordered Peanut pink snowman robees yesterday! :) I'm so excited to get those little shoes in...not only are they cute but they'll help keep her socks on and feet warm. Today Children's Place emailed me with their new pjs. They have SNOWMEN pjs for babies. They even have a deal, 3 pjs for $30. I want the pink one in 0-3 month, the purple one in 3-6 month, and the white one in 12 month. How cool is that going to be! I'm so excited...just needed to share.
Here's the link to the page in which these adorable pjs are on.

http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/
servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&catalogId=1000
1&storeId=10001&productId=495142&styleId=72143&cate
goryIdsTree=72478%7C72477&categoryNameTree=sleepwe
ar%7Csleepwear&categoryName=seasonal

No comments: