Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snowy Sunday...hanging out

When Delaney was born we got each of the big girls some new pjs and we also gave them matching pjs for Delaney. Peanut finally fits into the pjs that match her biggest sissy so I took a picture of course!


Julia got all her chores done, ate lunch, and then went outside to play in the snow. I snapped a couple of shots of her out there too. Here is one of my favs.


Peanut got to hang out on her mommy's lap. She sure looked comfy! Here's a shot of that.


I put Peanut in a snow suit that totally doesn't fit her but it was warm nonetheless. Then I sat her down in the snow and took some more pictures. :)


Oh and here are some pictures of the snow from last night and this morning.


2 comments:

Dani Magestro said...

ahhhh what freaking cute pics!

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Cute pictures. Your little newborn is so gorgeous!