Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wow that's a lot of clothes

We got a box today from Annie and Avery. This box had diapers, clothes, socks, and hats from Newborn to 6-9 month clothes, plus one 12 month item. This is the first of many I'm sure. The box weighed over 20lbs if that tells you how much was in there! When I opened the box I could smell Avery and it made me smile and miss her dearly! I love me some Avery snuggles, smiles, and laughter. Well I think Delaney knew she got new clothes today because she peed through her diaper and needed a total change. We put her in a beautiful newborn outfit by Carter's.





This weekend the last few days of our big girls restriction. We are totally hoping that behavior turns around so we can hang out and do some fun things this week since it's their spring break. I should have some great pictures up next week of all THREE girls. :) Oh and my "big digital" camera has been fixed so it's back up and running for outdoor pictures.

No comments: