Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Delaney Smiles, Big girls get hair cuts

Delaney has truly started to smile just to smile not because of gas. I haven't had the opportunity to take a photo of one of these gorgeous smiles yet. I will hopefully get one soon. I did however take a picture of the outfit we bought her to wear on Thursday to the military burial of her great-grandfather.


The baby funeral outfit


The shoes

Charlotte and Julia got haircuts because they needed them and because we needed to look super nice for the funeral of their great-grandfather.


Julia


Charlotte

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The haircuts are great! And do I doubt my own eyes? Are there FROGS on Delaney's dress? I'll let it pass, this once. =). Safe travels. My prayers with you, Jess and your family.