Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Ahhhhhh

I strapped Delaney to me in the Ergo and I mowed the lawn. Talk about a sight to see! Then Delaney and I watered all our plants and trees outside. Once we came inside I laid her down to nap in her crib while the big girls and I cleaned up the guest bedroom since Gramme is coming in a matter of weeks! After we got done with the guest room that had become a catch all room, we pulled all food out of the kitchen cabinets and reorganized the kitchen. Charlotte cleaned up afterwards and Julia did the laundry while I fed Delaney. Then once again strapped Delaney to me and made lunch for all of us. After lunch I tried to get Delaney to settle down for another nap but she wasn't having it. Sooooo I asked Charlotte if she would "babysit" Delaney while I took a 90 minute nap. She agreed THANK GOODNESS :) It was the first time I left Delaney unattended with get biggest sister but seriously I needed a quick nap! All went well. Charlotte played with her and even got her to take an hour long nap. Julia even caught a nap during our "quiet time" today.

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

That made me tired to read.

That's awesome that she can watch her. Syd will "watch" the babies while I shower sometimes. And by watch I mean, come and tell me if they are bleeding :)