Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Potty, Musicals, Snuggling

Jess bought us the book Infant Potty Training by Laurie Boucke. I have gotten to Chapter 2. So far Delaney has not had a diaper on for about 2 hours with no accidents. They give a pretty simple technique. I like it so far.



Charlotte and I are watching Camp right now. Then we plan on watching Newsies. Then Hairspray. Then we'll find more musicals in the cabinet to pop in. We are just having so much fun chillin, singin, and talkin. Delaney is having tons of fun having her biggest sister home from school for the summer. She's snuggling her, "talking" to her, giggling, smiling, and cooing non-stop! :)

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I would like to say....it's not so much delaney that's potty trained...it's you :)

I say ANYTHING that tells you to put a kid in leg warmers with that cute tushey just hanging out is a-ok with me. sooo cute. I want to bite it ! :)

Kathy said...

of course i'm being trained :) but hey whatever!