Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well Child Checks

Charlotte had her 12 year check and Delaney had her 4 month check. I'm not going to get into to how upset I was by the end of the appointment. Here are pictures.


We think this picture is cute. She looks like a cat trying to claw at something...this was on the way to the doctor


Sisters

Before the shots!


Such a good girl sitting there reading!

Before the shots...she looks worried

After the shots she's pissed off!


Totally upset and hurting


In the car on the way home. Look at those eyes!!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

so funny. I looked at the pictures before reading and my thought was....that's an interesting dress Charlotte is wearing in a polygamy kind of way :)
ha ha ha

I'm sorry you were so mean to that baby and hurt her with shots. BAD MOMMY ! :)