Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

crawling out of my hole

So apparently I've been trying to hibernate lately I guess. I think the stress of not getting pregnant, then the stress of trying to figure out if we could even find another donor, then the stress of trying again next month. I guess just taking it one day at a time, focusing on the excessively positive things going on in my life, and not letting stress get to me as much is the only thing I can do.

Last night there was a very powerful storm. It was SO loud that it even woke up Jess during the night(and I'm sorry Jess but a train could barge through our room and she wouldn't wake up). The thunder was booming, the hail was huge, and the rain was pounding. As annoying as it was to be woken up several times throughout the night, it was really nice to hear those sounds...maybe next time they could happen late morning or early evening so I can look out the window and enjoy the weather.

So a day and a half after the healthy eating started I'm doing much better. Yesterday was a struggle, but today I am doing much better.

Hope everyone out there is having a great day! Message me to let me know you are out there! I'd love to meet more people.

1 comment:

mgbalpha said...

At one end of the scale, patience can take the form of the passive act of waiting without agitation or complaint. However, patience can also be linked to action - the painstaking completion of a laborious task or the relentless pursuit of a goal. It takes patience - or persistence - to keep going in the face of rejections or doubt or other setbacks, but the prospect of ultimate reward - the satisfaction of success - is a powerful incentive.