Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Dreams...

So I am the type of person that dreams big and gets excited and committed to things really quickly. If there is a possibility that I could get pregnant then I am planning names, bedding, food, clothing, and schedules. If we could possibly move in the future to some place other that Kansas City, then I do all sorts of research about housing, schools, gay rights, jobs, and things to do with our free time. The only problem with dreaming big and committing quickly is the massive let down when things don't happen the way you dreamed them. You don't get pregnant the first three times you try. The idea of moving isn't setting well with those that matter most to you. I don't know I'm just frustrated with myself today for continuing to do this to myself... If I didn't dream so big or commit so quickly I wouldn't be let down as often.

No comments: