Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, April 28, 2008

So I'm still working out. This morning Jess joined me in my water aerobics class. Tomorrow I start Clomid again. Bring on the cranky, dizzy days. Let's just keep praying that this is our cycle. We will keep you updated.

We did some research yesterday about solar panels and solar energy. Oh my it's kind of intimidating, but to think you could potentially make money from your local energy company for providing your clean power to the grid is kinda cool. Jess and I have decided that if we follow through with getting solar panels for heat and water then we will start out with a couple of each and then add to the number of panels we have over time. We hope to have enough panels to be self sufficient for energy and hot water in 15-20 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome. You girls are my heroes, for real.