Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our first blog post

So this is my first time blogging. A friend actually suggested I start documenting my experiences through trying to conceive, find earth friendly ways to raise children, and websites where i found my information. So here I am.

My partner and I are wannabe Earth Mama's. We'd love to get to the point where our children are wearing organic clothing, sleeping on organic sheets, eating organic foods, and our overall footprint on the world is as small as it can possibly be. Jess, my partner will hopefully be purchasing a hybrid car in the next few years and I would like to get a hybrid van later this year or early next year.

I will post what I have found on my internet searches later.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!