Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

E. Clark Stewart Dec 10, 1923-Feb 26, 2009

Clark Stewart, Jess' maternal grandfather, was the most amazing man. I know that everyone says that about someone that just passed away but this man truly was the most amazing human being I've ever met. He was kind, strong, passionate, loving, embracing, accepting, generous, patient, and absolutely everything anyone could ever ask for in a husband, father, grandfather, great grandfather, brother, friend, or fellow human being. He was one of the most intelligent people that Jess has ever encountered and she wanted me to make sure I mentioned that very important quality. Clark Stewart passed away tonight at his home. The world will never be the same, but it is a much better place because he was in it for 85 years!

2 comments:

Dani Magestro said...

We are so sorry for your families loss. I am so glad he got to meet little D. xoxo

Lora said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like an amazing man!