Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Delaney gets hospitalized





To make a LONG story very short...Friday she started coughing. Saturday started the fever. Sunday her cough/wheeze/rattling got worse and the fever remained high. Sunday night we took her to the ER. One breathing treatment, chest xray, and lab draw later we were sent home. Monday morning we went to the Pediatrician. Her pulse ox was 87 and he sent us home. After long dicussions with Jess and my best friend I decided to just take her to the ER. From the ER we were almost immediately admitted to the hospital. She was put on oxygen and given a few breathing treatments. Even with all of that it was tough to get her pulse ox above 95. So here we are in room 5711....waiting to find out what happens...

3 comments:

N said...

I just want to snuggle her up. I hope she's feeling better soon.

K J and the kids said...

Oh no ! I'm so sorry. I hope it clears up soon.
I CANNOT believe your ped sent her home with a pulse ox of 87. SERIOUSLY ?
Kiss her for me.

This Mom said...

I'm so sorry to read this! You are all in my thoughts for a quick stay and then home again lickety split!