Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Jess

Jess turned another year older this weekend...here are a few of the reasons I'm really glad she was born so she could be in my life.

1. I love her dearly

2. She's a great mom

3. She literally saves lives on a daily basis...the smallest of lives

4. She makes some really good enchiladas

5. She is hilarious and understand why I don't always get humor

6. She is patient and kind and allows for my quirks

7. She loves to travel

8. She isn't afraid to be part of the good, bad, and ugly of life

9. She loves music

10. She has a beautiful singing voice

11. She's been pregnant, given birth, and breastfed before...so she gets it

12. She's older than me :)

13. She feels the calling to dance in our living room, at the table, in the car, through the kitchen, and even in the yard sometimes...

14. She's absolutely perfect for me

15. Even if she doesn't want to...she listens...and listens well

16. She makes some darn good french toast

17. She exposes me to "culture" through plays, indie movies, and "weird" music

18. She cares about my best friend and her daughter as much as I do

19. She constantly emails/texts/calls to find out every detail of the day/appointment/event if she's at work and has to miss it

20. She cries...in front of me

21. She likes to take naps

22. She's super serious and hard nosed when it counts

23. She makes a really good version of lasagna

24. She enjoys my cooking

25. She loves diet coke

26. She giggles when I kiss her

27. We have inside jokes that come from countless hours of hysterically laughing

28. She devotes her entire self to others... some times to a fault

29. She is passionate about acceptance

30. She raises our kids with passion, appreciation, acceptance, and love.

31. She likes a lot of the same shows on tv that I like

32. She has taught our one year old to pucker up for chapstick

33. She loves me just the way I need to be loved...

34. She just rocks!

2 comments:

Jess said...

awww shucks!

Anonymous said...

This is DAD!!!
I will acess your page as long as you want me to!!

Also Valdean will too!!

It's either both or none!!!!