Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

G-tube Update

I am sorry I haven't posted more pictures. I promise they will come this week it's just been kind of nuts around here (as per the usual). She is doing great with her gt feedings. She's a happy little toddler.

The big girls are in vacation bible school this week.

Thanks to our fundraisers we were able to get Delaney a special stroller that helps support her better.

We are trying to return the kindness by donating left over baked goods to a friend's fundraiser during VBS and making dinner for another friend and writing out thank you notes. We appreciate everyone...everyone...

Oh and I"ve gotten all the girls lesson plans written out from August to Thanksgiving. :) It looks like it's going to be a super fun filled learning school year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Julia's lesson plans. Seriously! I homeschool 2 of my 3 and would like a peek into what you came up with. Perfect timing for VBS. You all need a break! : )