Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Generosity

The Generosity of people came to an all time high yesterday when two wonderful people donated to Delaney's Angel Page. Lydina is a woman we met through our journey of trying to get pregnant with Delaney. Her son was born with a heart defect and a lot of people gathered around them with prayers and food and support. We are so grateful for her prayers, love, and support. We also had an anonymous donor yesterday. HOLY COW is all I can say. I wish I knew who it was so I can hug them very very tightly but since I don't I will just post a blog saying THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had been looking to do this, but they don't take paypal. Do you know if there's a way to send money via paypal? If I were closer, I'd give you things to sell, but from here, it's all I can do.

Kathy said...

Anonymous I am not sure about paypal. I know that you can donate through her Angel Site. Jess may have a paypal account. I will let you know. Do you have an email I can get back to you with?

Jess said...

The IT department (Jess) has now made a Paypal on here also. :)