Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nothing much going on...

There isn't a whole lot going on right now in the world of Jess and I. We are trying to get the girls' summer schedule. Mannn those kids are going to be in a lot of activities and camps. We are even thinking about putting the 6-year old in a hip hop dance class. :) That should be cute to at least watch her do.
I'm on my third day of Clomid. Last night I didn't get as dizzy as I did the night before. We shall see how I feel tonight. If I wasn't so hopeful that this would help me get pregnant, I would never ever come near Clomid.
I went to Home Depot today and got some veggie and melon seeds with a watering pale. I also found a push mower that I like. It's only $150. It's non electric, non gas powered. It's just one of those old school push mowers. I mean how much more eco friendly can you get than using human power only. Jess and I have also decided to start a compost pile to save on waste and to help create a natural fertilizer.
And on the last note...I got out of class two hours early tonight because tornadoes rushed through the area. Sirens were going off all the way home and so Jess and I ended up sitting in the bathroom (which is the only non outside wall room). Luckily no one that we know has been hurt so far.
Insemination count down is 9 days away!
7DPO blood test will be May 19th and potential pregnancy test will be May 22nd-May 24th

No comments: