Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, May 26, 2008

15DPO

So for a week and a half now I've been sick for the majority of the day. I go between getting so super excited that I'm pregnant to getting scared that it won't stick. I feel like until I see peanut/cashew on a sonogram it's just not going to feel real.
A friend of mine was getting rid of her baby stuff since her little girl just turned 1...so she donated a swing some blankets and towels.
Jess and I actually made a starter baby registry at Babies R Us...since my parents don't live here, it'll be nice for them to be able to plan ahead about what they would like to contribute to the baby. If anyone out there in blogland has old baby stuff they'd like to sell or donate we are open to figuring out shipping or whatever.
Thursday I will be back in the Drs office getting another beta test to make sure that peanut/cashew are still there and still doing fine. :)

No comments: