Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, May 12, 2008

CD18

Alright well it's two days after our first insemination and the day after our last insemination. I'm feeling fine, I don't know how you are supposed to feel if you've got a peanut growing inside of you...I'll keep you updated on that.

Donor update, our first choice for a donor disappeared about 3 weeks ago so we went with our second choice for donor. However today our first choice showed back up so if we are not pregnant this cycle we will use him next cycle.

On another type of baby note...our older babies decided to be VERY matchy matchy today. Since today was "twin day" at school Charlotte wore the same outfit as her best friends...and Julia wanted the same outfit. So today I went and got it for her because I'm a push over. And Julia got a new outfit that Charlotte wanted so I got Charlotte that outfit too. Here are some pictures from today's matchy matchy photo shoot..




No comments: