Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, May 16, 2008

California lifts gay marriage ban!

Okay so I'm sure everyone has now heard that California has recently lifted the gay marriage ban. So Jess asked me yesterday if I would like to "for real" marry her when we go to California in August. Of course I said yes. So we looked up the local Justice of the Peace and looked at the marriage license application. We are probably going to apply for a marriage license online in a week or so. We know that not many people will be able to be at the actual picking up of the marriage license, but we are planning on having a reception Labor Day weekend at her parents home here in Kansas. We thought that would be the easiest for the most members of our families and our friends to attend. Just kind of have a get-together where people can bring well wishes and/or wedding gifts. I know that my family is pretty traditional so the wedding gift thing is mostly for the traditional people attending.

On the ttc front... no real symptoms as of yet. My temp is staying high though...keeps rising actually.

1 comment:

jessie said...

I think we're going to do this when we're in Cali this summer too!