Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just plug it in...wow

Okay so Jess and I have a nice television in the living room that we have not watched for over a month now, not because we are trying to do without technology but because the sound stopped working. Well Jess had me call the tv repair people today and the woman told me to unplug it and plug it back in and the sound should work. Is she serious!? And yes it did work. If I knew all I had to do was unplug it and then plug it back it I would have done that a month ago...wow!

On the fertility front. We are inseminating Saturday and Sunday. We are super excited but we are also extremely nervous. WHat if it works? What if it doesn't work? What if we get preggo with one baby? What if we get preggo with more than one baby? Are we for sure for sure ready for this? Well the overwhelming thought that both Jess and I have is that we could not be more loving parents and we have a solid relationship so I guess bring on the sperm!

On the Portland front we have decided to relax on the idea for a while. We want to move, and if up to only she and I would move next summer. However it's not just up to us so we will just see how everything goes over the next few years. Either way once Jess' youngest daughter graduates we are planning on moving to a place that is more gay friendly, prettier, and not the midwest! :) Got any suggestions on where, other than Portland meets those criteria plus the criteria of a normal person can afford to live there?

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Jess said...

From now on, whenever something breaks I'll just smack it or unplug it and replug it in. Who knew it would be that simple?!

We will be great parents baby! You know we will. We deserve this. It's in God's hands now. It all is.