Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cranky Kathy

So yesterday was a REALLY bad day for me. I have no idea why I was so cranky. I could not even deal with anything at all yesterday. I think it was also one of the worst days of nausea I've had. I love being pregnant. I am so looking forward to my first prenatal appointment to meet my little peanut, but this whole exhausted feeling sick thing is for the birds!

I'm also finding a lot of support from blogland even though those women probably don't know that I'm finding support from their blogs. I love reading about other people's adventures in parenting as lesbians. I'm a very traditional person...very conservative...so it's really nice to see that other lesbian households run similarly to ours.

Jess' birthday is coming up in 17 days and I bought her birthday present Friday. She has never had a professional massage before so I bought her an hour Swedish massage for the morning of her birthday. She's working so hard to support our family so that I can stay home and raise our children. She deserves a relaxing treat.

My mom sent me some money the other day to buy some maternity clothes. I am definitely not showing yet, although without a shirt on you can tell I am expanding in my lower abdomen. I am very very bloated from all the increased hormones running through my body so my regular everyday clothes are super tight or don't fit at all. I've found that maternity pants and shirts are sooooo much more comfortable. So I'm very thankful to my mom for buying them for me.

Anyway I'll keep you updated

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at exactly the same place you're at. I got very very bloated very very early, and had to get maternity pants shortly after our BFP! Hope you start feeling better soon. I also love love love reading blogs about other lesbian families. It really encourages me in my day to day real-world life!