Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, June 27, 2008

What's up with the sleeping issues?

Last night I couldn't get to sleep until after midnight after laying in bed for 2 hours and then I woke up at around 430 a.m. I am flippin exhausted today obviously. I have no idea why I've been having so many problems sleeping so early in my pregnancy. I'm prepared to have sleeping issues when I"m in my third trimester but not at 9 weeks! :(

Some good news, over the last few days I have pretty much given up chewing on my finger nails. I have no idea why I'm not chewing on them anymore but I actually have nails that are decently long right now. Let's just hope this horrible habit has disappeared.

I will try and post some pictures of our puppies this weekend. They just got their summer hair cuts. Joey looks like he has pigtails. They wouldn't get out of their kennel for me to take pictures, but i did get some cute ones nonetheless.

4 days till my sonogram that tells me if the progesterone worked and that everything is progressing properly. Still no spotting so all seems like a good sign. 10 days till my second prenatal appointment.

No comments: