Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cravings, aversions, fatigue, emotional

Okay so now I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I have 237 days left until my due date and only 2 days left until my first prenatal appointment. We have no been getting predictions from family and friends about how many babies are in my belly. Our youngest said there are four babies in there and one of them "is a black boy". Our oldest thinks there are boy girl twins in there. A family friend of Jess' believes there are boy girl twins in there and could possibly be a third baby if my "higher self" believes it is safe for me to carry triplets. Jess thinks it's twin boys. I don't really care what combination there is or anything else I just want a healthy happy baby or babies. I would be lying if I said I don't dream of twins or triplets, but I've convinced myself to just accept whatever the sonogram shows Monday with a happy and grateful heart.

I have now craved so weird food combinations. I like Edy's Lemon Ice bars alongside green olives. I like goldfish with slim jims. And right now I'm just been craving lots of chinese food. Especially egg drop soup, but eggs in any other form make me sick to my stomach. I am also really fond of garlic.

I cannot stand being around the smell of ketchup. I can't drink anything with milk in it. I'm not really diggin chocolate at all either. Too bad the kiddos love CHOCOLATE MILK. I am really not liking much fast food right now...the smell of grease makes me nauseated.

I sleep at night, but I only sleep about 2 hours at a time. Sometimes I am able to go back to sleep pretty easily but other times I am not able to go back to sleep for hours or at all. I'm not quite sure what's up with the waking up and problems sleeping but I am so trying to figure out what's up. I have gotten into a routine of taking a nap every afternoon around 1:00 and sleeping until I wake up. This is really helping me make it through the day a much nicer person.

I have been sooo extra emotional lately. The smallest things make me cry and I'm calm with the biggest things. It's all quite weird. I cried at the movie Angels in the Outfield. What in the world is that about?

Anyway just thought I'd also include a picture of our traveling kiddos. This was taken in April when they were in the airport parking lot with me waiting to fly to California.


Travelin' girls

1 comment:

Susan said...

I bet it's a boy. I wanted salty food right away...Chinese food...or really soy sauce...on everything! Other than that and my bout with cinnamon rolls, no major wierd cravings for me.