Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jess' Birthday

So today is Jess' birthday! She is __ years old. She's not really letting me telling you how old she is. But shhhhhhh she's 32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This morning we went to IHOP for breakfast, I took Beanie to ecology camp, and then Jess went and got the massage I bought for her. :) It was her first ever massage. She enjoyed herself in her hour of relaxation. Then for lunch we went to Tomfooleries and met her mom. She gave her a little pottery thing to hang on the wall. After lunch we went to this neighborhood wide garage sale. We got lots of onesies, some books for Char, some beanie babies for Juli, some shoes for both of them, and clothes for both girls. I also got some homework stuff for Juli...gotta love me and teaching those kids some things.

On to the pregnancy. A stupid nurse from my dr's office called frantic Tuesday telling me my progesterone was low, I had to come right away to get progesterone suppositories, and that I need to schedule a sonogram for July 1st to make sure I still had the pregnancy. Was she friggin serious!? Had she never spoken to a pregnant woman before!? So I did exactly what she said and then the next day we called and asked another nurse more pointed questions. Apparently they don't like to see progesterone levels less than 25 and mine is 24.6. So panic averted. Borderline is still cause for concern, but it is not necessarily something to panic about. It is still very possible that I will carry this pregnancy to term with no complications.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Birthday Jess. No news for 4 days and the last you wrote progesterone was low. Hope all is well.