Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just a little updating...

So now I've been taking progesterone suppositories for 8 days now. Mann that stuff makes me ill!! I guess if it's keeping Peanut in my uterus safe and sound it's worth the nausea. Our little peanut doesn't have a tail anymore. WOO HOO!!! Makes me very happy. We go in 6 days for our sonogram to determine if the pregnancy is developing normally. I haven't had any spotting so that's a good sign.

The girls are in Vacation Bible School this week. I love watching my kiddos without them knowing because you get to see how they really act and who they really are...without them knowing the watchful eye of Mama is on them...well today I got to VBS early...just in time to watch our youngest run away from her teacher and her class. Fun times!

So it is an interesting life we live. We have two children in VERY different developmental and social stages. We have the 11 year old that is encountering peer pressure to talk about and do things that are beyond her age (such as "hand jobs"). Yep that's right...she knows that term because her "best friend" told her and also told her that she needs to start doing that no later than 12! For crying out loud, are we friggin serious about that crap?! Yeah well she's not spending the night at that child's house ever again.
Our youngest is trying to learn how to read, how to add and subtract, and how to relate to other people appropriately. She is learning positive attention and negative attention. She is just having fun being a little kid.
Then there's peanut who is just growing in my uterus. Oh the joys of parenthood!

No comments: