Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, April 13, 2009

5 mile walk




Delaney and I went on a 5 mile walk on Saturday midday. We walked to a grocery store, went shopping for a few things, and then headed home. During the process she did great until she got hungry. I stopped on the side of the road in an empty lot and breastfed her. Never thought I'd breastfeed in public but seriously I wasn't going to listen to her scream for the 45 minutes it was going to take us to get home and settled. She enjoyed grabbing for her bug chime toy...however when she grabbed a hold of it she couldn't figure out how to let it go and became quite upset. LOL

And this is how she looks at me when I'm breastfeeding her. Gosh I love her!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Gallup said...

One of the things I miss the most about having babies is breastfeeding - I looooved it! And I did it wherever and whenever! lol A blankie hides everything, and you're right, you can't let your kid scream if they are hungry. Good job!