Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New books

I just read a really awesome book called Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I love the way she writes and this book is amazing. I read all sorts of novels and this one is probably one of my favorites. It's so real and touches on so many social issues. You should pick it up and read it sometime!



Now I am reading Keeping Faith. It's a good book too, but I'm not too far into it yet. I don't really turn on the tv during the day at all anymore because reading is providing me enough entertainment (well that and Delaney and blogging :) )
Anyone have any other suggestions for good books? I love James Patterson and Jodi Picoult. I love reading everything from religious books to Harry Potter LOL.

1 comment:

This Mom said...

I'm reading Nineteen Minutes right now. About halfway through and really enjoying it. This is the third book I've read by this author and I think it's fair to say that I'm a fan...